Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Retail Development Meets LEGO KidsFest

(Jordan)
Editor’s Note:  I will be traveling to India to work for a week so in my place, my 10 year old son Jordan will be taking over the blog for a post.


Hi, Jordan here.  I know that my dad really likes retail development but I also know he LOVES LEGO.  So I wanted to let all you guys know, there are two LEGO KidsFests left this year.  One is in Cleveland, OH and the last one is in Hartford, CT.  


(Image from LEGO KidsFest Website)


LEGO KidsFest is a three-day event with activities for children of all ages (including my dad).  They will have construction zones, Creation Nation, LEGO games and life-sized models made entirely out of LEGO bricks.  One of my favorite museums we visited earlier this year in Washington DC was the National Building Museum where they had an exhibit called LEGO Architecture: Towering Ambition, where they showed 15 buildings all made entirely out of LEGO bricks from around the WORLD and most of them were taller than me (I don't think these buildings will be at LEGO KidsFest - but go to the National Building Museum, the exhibit runs until September 2012).

(Image from the National Building Museum Website)
So now back to the LEGO KidsFest.  The Cleveland show will be running from November 2 – 4 at the I-X Center near the Airport.  The Hartford show will be running from December 2 – 4 at the Connecticut Convention Center. You won't want to miss it - your kids will have a great time! 


Click here for the 2012 dates.

Thanks to my dad for allowing me to tell you about this fun event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment